The Belmond Copacabana Palace is where modern luxury meets old-fashioned glamour on the most popular beach in the world. Beautifully overseeing the ocean, this ground-breaking hotel in Rio has been welcoming the famous and rich since 1923. The hotel is one the favourite gathering spots for Brazil’s elegance setters, it provides chance for guests to experience the most sizzling and glamorous side to Rio de Janeiro.
Apart from representing luxury and tradition, the Copacabana Palace has added historical value to the city of Rio de Janeiro. Belmond Copacabana Palace has been the stage of significant cultural, social, political events transforming Rio de Janeiro into one of the famous regions of the world.
Special Touch, Main Strengths
• Belmond Copacabana Palace is the most famous hotel in Rio de Janeiro.
• Belmond Copacabana Palace is the ideal place for guests to enjoy the energetic sight in perfect comfort and safety.
• The Spa is a modern urban reservation for happiness, with a reputation as one of the best spas in Rio de Janeiro.
• Its beach-front location is perfect to enjoy the magnificent ocean views and sparkling life of the iconic Copacabana Beach.
Belmond Copacabana Palace Location
Belmond Copacabana Palace is situated in front of the renowned Copacabana Beach and near to the center of Rio. 20 miles from Rio de Janeiro’s international airport, Tom Jobim and 8miles from the domestic airport, Santos Dumont.
• Many activities can be organized for dynamic guests: from a variety of golf to water sports, hang-gliding and beach volley.
• Some of the most famous sites in the world are easily accessible from the hotel, such as Ipanema, Sugar Loaf, Christ the Redeemer and Barra da Tijuca Forest.
• The Concierge can also enable exclusive experiences for adventurous guests, such as helicopter tours over the Corcovado.
The Copacabana Palace has 13 superb function rooms that are all beautifully selected and fully air-conditioned. From product launches to close board meetings and international conferences, the Copacabana Palace will make sure that every event is one to remember. There are 245 suites and rooms in total. Rooms differ in size and can range from Partial Ocean views to endless views of the Copacabana strip. All feature air conditioning, marble bathrooms, iPod docking station and other amenities; the suite category also has their own private balconies. Facilities at the hotel comprise of a tennis court, spa, semi-Olympic size swimming pool, a piano bar and two outstanding restaurants. You’ll also be able to see all the famous people that have stayed at the hotel in the hall of fame on the first floor.
All suites and rooms feature en-suite amenities with high-class Belmond Copacabana Palace Bathroom Products, and it’s the little touches like, shower electrical sockets, complimentary Brazilian slippers and extra-long pillows that make your stay more comfortable. Belmond Copacabana Palace Spa established itself as one of the best spas in the city. Spa highlights include a broad menu of treatments from Decleor, Natura, Shiseido and a Spa Cuisine menu designed by the world-renowned chef. The hotel also provides some amenities such as a fitness center, hairdressing, and laundry services ensuring that you have all you need to enjoy your stay.